Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Nice.

Liked it very much. It had a realistic story about your average low life. When I seen The shit scene I could of swore this was about stile. People are to offended by shit in general today. The First time I seen goatsees asshole I was shocked for a mere 2 seconds. Mostly at the reason some one would do that to their anus. Anyway off topic awesome animation.

The Good and The Evil The Good and The Evil

Drugs are Bad Mmmkay.

What was that all about if you do or sell drugs your evil?(The Black Heart and fight scene) I liked the animation besides that. Liked how you tried to send a message even though I don't believe in the message you are sending. It was nice though, just showing a person being the best person he can be, which i like. Wasn't Judgemental and it never asked me for money (because we all know god needs money) which is good for religous material . BTW who ever said in their review "I would of took the man up for the offer to shoot people" made me laugh.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

AWESOME!

HURRY IT UP ALL READY. GO NUKES! GO NUKES! ME SLIM PICKENS AND JOHN WAYNE ARE GONNA RIDE THE FIRST BOMBS! DAMN COMMUNIST IF WE CAN TAKE OUT THERE IDEALS ITS WORTH IT. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

It froze on me

Didn't know these games could do that. I was giving the vase to the guy at the well and it froze up and said "undefined"

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Not on front Page yet?!

It should be, this is awesome. little to hard for me. One thing the why have holster gun option if everyone shoots you? Vote or Die Bitch..

Uncle Neds Shooting Range Uncle Neds Shooting Range

Good Start

Its got bad collision detection and pretty pointless if there is no way of telling how good you are, say a scoreboard Maybe?