Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Nice.

Liked it very much. It had a realistic story about your average low life. When I seen The shit scene I could of swore this was about stile. People are to offended by shit in general today. The First time I seen goatsees asshole I was shocked for a mere 2 seconds. Mostly at the reason some one would do that to their anus. Anyway off topic awesome animation.

The Good and The Evil The Good and The Evil

Drugs are Bad Mmmkay.

What was that all about if you do or sell drugs your evil?(The Black Heart and fight scene) I liked the animation besides that. Liked how you tried to send a message even though I don't believe in the message you are sending. It was nice though, just showing a person being the best person he can be, which i like. Wasn't Judgemental and it never asked me for money (because we all know god needs money) which is good for religous material . BTW who ever said in their review "I would of took the man up for the offer to shoot people" made me laugh.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

AWESOME!

HURRY IT UP ALL READY. GO NUKES! GO NUKES! ME SLIM PICKENS AND JOHN WAYNE ARE GONNA RIDE THE FIRST BOMBS! DAMN COMMUNIST IF WE CAN TAKE OUT THERE IDEALS ITS WORTH IT. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Was Good.

You did alot of things right on this. One thing though i didn't like. You went soft on the reason They commited these murders. You Should of did like a montage of them getting bullied. I know you don't just crack after one beat down. As for everything else like what they did i don't know i wasn't there, yours was the best guess yet.

GoldenEye (stick remake) GoldenEye (stick remake)

didn't take my advice...

Tsk,tsk,tsk. Be creative.

Zomborg Apocalypse - 006 Zomborg Apocalypse - 006

Dude I don't care that you got a "LIFE"

Finsh this. If you don't i'll have a hissy fit, trust me you don't want that. Now drop your family, school, job, butt buddy and get this stuff cracking. Pretty please with cherries on top. ;(

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Man This is awesome

Your movies take me at the very begining and never let go until the end. This is one of your best. I like burnt face man's comedy, but this weird storie telling is unlike anything i ever seen. Don't stop, I hope you'll be on a roll with films like this one. Awesome. Awesome. oh and his horse voice is funny.

Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

Nice.

Was a little stupid. Best line ever though was "I take pride in my appearance". As for making fun of jew burning People need to lighten up it was 60 years ago. Having 15 year olds outraged is just weird, i can see if it was your father or mother but for most people its their grandparents. Not that i'm saying hitler was like the guy in this flash. Just saying if someone can make massmurder funny do it.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Well he made the news.

That's more then some of us can say. "It's my right as an "American." God bless America, for killing billions of people world wide. Love it or leave it, you've got no choice. :)"-killer He stuck to his beliefs and he had a good choice in bands. As far as him killing people thank american's gun policy. We are more worried about steriods in Baseball.. Jerkwad should of kept taking anger out on animations.

.hurt. .hurt.

Pretty good

Running sequence was stupid looking. My biggest complaint is you used nine inch nails to do this song. Jonny Cash's version kicks this one's ass. Also liked how suicide was not the anwser. Most "artistic" animations take that ending.